😯 Hala… si pastor –– nagmura !?
(Wala palang ka-“class-class” magmura itong si ‘Father.’ Nakikiuso pa kasi, HINDI naman bagay! 😆 )
‘MagLOLOng’ pasaway: isang hindi nag-aahit at isang pinagtampuhan ang anit (mas mahaba yung baril ni kalbo😆 ). Parehong praning sa wabbit? Pero (in pewnes), sila man ay may “pusong-kartuns” din tulad ko, kaya DEHINS ko sila heyt. 🙂
Ahehe, hindi po ako pastor… at lalong hindi ako “Father” (hindi ako tatay…😆 “virtual tatay” payag ako.😉 ).
Huwag na kang magulat kung ako ma’y napapa-MURA din minsan. (Ekyusmi po uli, mga kapatid😳 ). Ako nama’y galing din sa katarantaduhan bago ako’y naging isang christian. 😆
Saka, may mura bang ganyan? Pagkakaalam ko, ang tamang bersyon ay ganito:
“Pawkingsyet, swanabwabbit!” (galit nga sa wabbit?)
O kaya, yung mas maikling ‘AY HAB TU WORDS POR YU’ :
“Pak––kyowt!” (how kyut!)
Eto pa pala! – mas maikling isulat at usung-uso:
“WTF!”…🙄 World Tengenengeneng Federation?
“Slip in fingering the kibord” lang po yung post taytol…😆 Eto ang ibig sabihin:
“Pakinggan, you son of a gone!”
(Tagalugin mo na nga lang!😡 ) … hokey, heto:
“‘ear ye, ‘ear ye, ‘nak ka ng… 🙄 … ‘WALA lang’ !”
‘Nakaringgan’ lang? Parang kwentong Kapampangan ng isang black American GI (taga-Angeles city) – iba ang kanyang pagkaka-ISPLOK sa narinig.
Wala kasing tigil ng katatakbo yung isang bata… ‘eka ng tatay sa anak niyang pasaway:
TATAY: “Mekeni, potambengi… Madapa ka !” 😡
EGOT: “Heymen! Did I ‘ear yeah say, ‘Motha fuckah’ ?”😕
Psssst!!! Tama na yaaaan!!! 😡 … Seryus naman.😐 …………….😆
Magdyowang “wabbits” (Bakit nga ba si Bugs Bunny ay nakahubo?🙄 Kartuns lang naman eka!😛 ) … Eto pa → wabbit din. 😆
“The major function of sexual behavior for human beings are to assist in bonding, to express and enhance love between persons, and for procreation.”
(Source: Synopsis of Psychiatry – Behavioral Sciences and Clinical Psychiatry)
Uy, type! Exempted lang kami ni misis dun sa procreation. 😛 Recreation, pede pa!
Sa librong yan ko din ni-copy-n-paste ang mga sumusunod, ‘just want to share (Wala sanang magtaas ng kamay –– eheste, kikay? –– Amf!!!😕 KILAY !!! ) :
(WARNING: ADULT CONTENT) … DO NOT
Ilan sa mga “ewt-kweyk” (kamunduhan) na ito ang aware kayo?
- Pedophilia – recurrent intense sexual urges and sexually arousing fantasies involving sexual activity with a prepubescent child or children. Child molestation involves genital fondling or oral sex. Vaginal or anal penetration of the child is common in cases of incest.
- Exhibitionism – recurrent intense sexual urges and sexually arousing fantasies involving the exposure of one’s genitals to a stranger or an unsuspecting person. Sexual excitement occurs in anticipation of the exposure, and orgasm is brought about by masturbation during or after the event. Exhibitionist (usually male exposing himself to female) asserts his masculinity by showing his penis and watching the reaction of the victim – fright, surprise, disgust. Unconsciously, the man feels castrated and impotent. Wives of exhibitionists often substitute for the mother to whom the men were excessively attached during childhood.
- Sexual Sadism – recurrent intense sexual urges and sexually arousing fantasies involving acts (real, not simulated) in which the psychological or physical suffering (including humiliation) of the victim (partner) is sexually exciting to the person.
- Sexual Masochism – recurrent intense sexual urges and sexually arousing fantasies involving the act (real, not simulated) of being humiliated, beaten, bound, or otherwise made to suffer.
- Voyeurism (scopophilia) –recurrent intense sexual urges and sexually arousing fantasies involving the act of observing an unsuspecting person who is naked, in the process of disrobing, or engaging in sexual activity. Masturbation to orgasm usually occurs during or after the event. Telephone scatologia, more commonly known as obscene phone calls, is related to voyeurism in that the person attempts to demonstrate his masculinity to a stranger.
- Fetishism – recurrent intense sexual urges and sexually arousing fantasies involving the use of nonliving objects by themselves (e.g., female undergarments).
- Transvestic Fetishism – in a heterosexual male, recurrent intense sexual urges and sexually arousing fantasies involving cross-dressing. Also known as transvestism, it is marked by fantasized or actual dressing in female clothes for purposes of arousal and as an adjunct to masturbation or coitus.
- Frotteurism – recurrent intense sexual urges and sexually arousing fantasies involving touching and rubbing against a nonconsenting person. These acts usually occur in crowded places (subways and buses) where the frotteur (usually male) rub his penis against the buttocks or body of a fully clothed woman to achieve orgasm. At other times, he may use his hands to rub an unsuspecting victim.
- Zoophilia – Animals, which may be trained to participate, are preferentially incorporated into arousal fantasies or sexual activities, including intercourse, masturbation, and oral-genital contact.
- Coprophilia – A sexual pleasure associated with the desire to defecate on a partner, to be defecated on, or to eat feces (coprophagia). A variant is the compulsive utterance of obscene words (coprolalia).
- Urophilia – Also known as urolagnia, is a sexual pleasure associated with the desire to urinate on a partner or to be urinated on; it is a form of urethral erotism. It may be associated with masturbatory techniques involving the insertion of foreign objects (e.g., vibrator) into the urethra for sexual stimulation in both men and women.
- Oralism – Mouth-genital contact, such as cunnilingus (oral contact with the external female genitals), fellatio (oral contact with the penis, and analingus (oral contact with the anus), is an activity normally associated with foreplay. But when a person uses these activities as the sole source of sexual gratification and cannot or refuses to have coitus, a disorder exists. It is also known as partialism, focusing on one part of the body to the exclusion of all other parts.
- Necrophilia – The act of obtaining sexual gratification from cadavers. Most find corpses for their exploitation from morgues, some have been known to rob graves. At times persons murder in order to satisfy their perversion.
- Masturbation – The achieving of sexual pleasure (usually resulting to orgasm) by oneself (autoeroticism). Masturbation is abnormal when it is the only type of sexual activity performed, when it is done with such frequency as to indicate a compulsion or sexual dysfunction, or when it is consistently preferred to sex with a partner.
- Hypoxyphilia – A desire to achieve an altered state of consciousness secondary to hypoxia while experiencing orgasm. The person may use a drug that produced hypoxia.
- Other sexual disorders – The following are two of those either rare, poorly documented, not easily classified, or not specifically described in the DSM.
- Don Juanism – Some MEN who appear to be hypersexual, as manifested by their need to have many sexual encounters or conquests, use their sexual activities to mask deep feelings of inferiority. Some have unconscious homosexual impulses, which they deny by compulsive sexual contacts with women. After having sex, most Don Juans are no longer interested in the woman.
- Nymphomania – A descriptive term that signifies excessive or pathological desire for coitus in a WOMAN. Patients who have been studied usually have had one or more sexual disorders, usually including anorgasmia. There is often an intense fear of loss of love. The woman attempts to satisfy her dependency needs, rather than to gratify sexual impulses through her actions.
(As I said, nai-share ko lang… May kilala kasi akong mga babae na naka-encounter na ng ilan sa mga iyan – especially #s 2, 5, and 8. Ingatz na lang po baka nabibiktima na kayo. Mas malala, baka humantong pa sa rape.)
Nakapipilipit-dilang mga salita na inimbento ng tao para ilarawan ang iba’t-ibang anyo ng kanyang kahunghangan (guwaaaaaark!!!). Paraphilias they are called in the DSM (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, ‘bible’ ng mga professional psychologists o psychiatrists) –
“…sexual disorders characterized by specialized sexual fantasies and intense sexual urges and practices that are usually repetitive in nature and distressing to the person.
The influence of the fantasy and its behavioral manifestations extend beyond the sexual sphere to pervade the person’s life. Paraphilias are divergent behavior in that they are concealed by their participants, appear to exclude or harm others, and disrupt the potential for bonding between persons.” This is contrary to the major function of human sexual behavior first quoted above (bellow the wabbits’ pikyur).
Kelangan pa bang i-memorize yan? The Bible plainly spell it in a three-letter word: SIN – or perversion, para hindi korni o “self-righteous” fucking-gan… Just the same: “God-damn-IT.”😕
EPAL ng hindot na PHILIAC: “Aush lang un! Ang ‘dry’ nyo namang mga ‘burn-again christian’ !” 😈
HBH: “ Akala mo lang yun …”😎
Wala ka lang yatang magawa? (An idle mind is the workshop of the devil😆 ).
Patingin ka na kasi, baka lumala pa yan!
With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in God’s likeness. Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be. (😳 sapul ang powt ko! )
– James 3:9-10
Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.
– Ephesians 4:29
Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable – if anything is excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things.
– Philippians 4:8
(God said) “… I am the Lord, who heals you.”
– Exodus 15:26