Forwarded text messages…
1. Give God what’s right, not what’s left.
2. Man’s way leads to hopeless end, God’s way leads to an endless hope.
3. A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing.
4. He who kneels before God can stand before anyone.
5. In the sentence of life, the devil may be a comma, but never let him be the period.
6. Don’t put a question mark where God puts a period.
7. Are you wrinkled with burden? Come to the church for a face-lift.
8. When praying, don’t give God instructions, just report for duty.
9. Don’t wait for six strong men to take you to church.
10. We don’t change God’s message, His message changes us.
11. The church is prayer-conditioned.
12. When God ordains, He sustains.
13. WARNING: Exposure to the Son may prevent burning.
14. Plan ahead. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.
15. Most people want to serve God, but only in an advisory position.
16. Suffering from truth decay? Brush up on your Bible.
17. Exercise daily, walk with the Lord.
18. Never give the devil a ride, he will always want to drive.
19. Nothing else ruins the truth like stretching it.
20. Compassion is difficult to give away because it keeps coming back.
21. He who angers you controls you.
22. Worry is the darkroom in which negatives can develop.
23. Give Satan an inch and he’ll be a ruler.
24. Be ye fishers of men. You catch them and He’ll clean them.
25. God doesn’t call the qualified, He qualifies the called.
The four blessed looks
1. Look back and THANK GOD,
2. Look forward and TRUST GOD,
3. Look around and SERVE GOD,
4. Look from within and FIND GOD.
Let go and let GOD.
The next time you feel like God can’t use you, just remember:
NOAH was a drunkard
JACOB was a liar
LEAH was ugly
PETER denied CHRIST
ABRAHAM was too old
ISAAC was a daydreamer
JOSEPH was abused
GIDEON was afraid
RAHAB was a harlot
JEPHTHAH was a bastard
ELIJAH was suicidal
JONAH ran from GOD
JOB was bankrupt
JEREMIAH was a cry baby
DISCIPLES fell asleep while praying and…
LAZARUS was dead!
Now, no more excuses! Because God can use you to your full potential! 😉