Posts with videos
Animated gifs credits:
Bible on limelight ► timshen.truepath.com
Rotating earth ► DevelCor.com
Philippine flag ► 3DFlags.com
(A hamster story that begs for an analysis of some of life’s
simple realities far beyond the ‘rodent-thing’)
This blog records the account and chronicles of my hamsters. Read and enjoy it as you do with any other pet blog. If you can find a deeper meaning, well that is much better. Animals, especially like a small creature as a hamster, may be so meaningless to us. But even Solomon ‘the wisest’ pointed out:
Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise: Which having no guide, overseer, or ruler, Provideth her meat in the summer, and gathereth her food in the harvest. ( Prov 6:6-8 )
There be four things which are little upon the earth, but they are exceedingly wise: The ants… The conies… The locusts… The spider… ( Prov 30:24-28 )
The sleeping Arrow
( 03 July 2005 — 05 Mar 2007 )
Post entries are classified into two major topics: those which are concerned with HAMSTERS, and those which are NOT. These are grouped in categories:
HAMSTER topic. This is a pet blog so it talks primarily about my pet hamsters. Post entries are mainly written in English. There are five (5) categories:
- Ang mga dagang ninuno — hamster ancestors
- Ang mga dagang salinlahi — hamster generations
- Ang mga dagang tanod-blungga — non-descendant hamsters. This was recently added on 1 May 2009. From then on, all other post entries are written mainly in Tagalog.
- Famaus’ choice — not really a chronicle; my hamsters (names, photos and/or videos) are just mentioned (featured), some in the Tagalog posts.
- Mga Daga-ibang bansa — hamsters which are not mine, whose pictures or videos that are shown here are just ‘borrowed’ or imported from other website. Also, other members of the rodent family.
non-HAMSTER topic. There are two (2) main categories:
- Usapang Pinoy lang. This talks about my opinion and observations regarding ‘Pinoy’ (Fiiipino) culture or lifestyle especially during national holidays and celebrations. I myself am a lover and avid observer of this Pinoy traditions and indigenous practices per se. Post entries are written in ‘Taglish‘ or in the Tagalog vernacular. “Tags” and personal and family ‘history’ are also written under this category.
- Devotionals. Articles written in English (from various sources) that can be read and used for ‘reflecting’ on selected passages from the Bible.
Thanks for visiting my blog and for reading. Please do not be shy to say your comments. It’s my pleasure. Just click on the word “comments” at the end of each post and fill out the spaces in the form. 😀 (squeak…!)
In memory of my family of hamsters
and specially dedicated to
(05 Mar 2007 – 20 September 2007)
who died two weeks after the launching of this blog.